- TS/SCI clearance,
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years of experience, or equivalent experience within related field,
- Completed FEMA approved Incident Command System (ICS) trainings (e.g. ICS-100/200/700/800).
- Demonstrated risk management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to independently perform a wide range of EM support functions requiring vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and implementing EM policy.
- Ability to work from an Agency perspective for prolem identification, analysis and resolution.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze them and recommend solutions with minimal guidance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity