- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-6 years of experience related to financial auditing, financial examiner, financial analyst and/or threat finance, with at least 2 year experience within DOD/IC, or equivalent.
- Desired trainings:
- Introduction to Personnel Security
- Certified Financial Examiner (CFE)
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Certification
Additional Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of security processes with emphasis in personnel, physical and/or industrial security.
- Experience maybe broad based, crossing multiple markets (e.g. government, industry) and also include relevant and associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Works independently and closely with senior specialists or task leads.
- Must obtain DoD Security Fundamentals Professional Certification within 1 year of service.
- Clear and concise writing skills.
- Positive, engaging communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure required time-lines are met.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity