- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training.
- Must have at 10 yrs. of specialized experience in software engineering.
- Performs software requirements analysis, system integration activities, leads research, designs, develops and tests software and tools, to include development of new work products or enhancing existing applications, systems or embedded products.
- Performs technical planning, verification and validation of others work, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Performs analysis for all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, architecture, user experience, test, installation, operation, maintenance.
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity