- Bachelor's degree in related area.
- 8 or more years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in facilities management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with all levels.
- Must display poise, tact and diplomacy with all levels of staff and customers.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate security clearance.
- Leadership experience.
- Extensive Department of Defense experience in facilities management, real property management, MILCON, planning, programming, and budging of construction projects.
- Understanding of the Army National Guard.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity