Test all changes introduced into the TSA Operating Environment across all production domains (Network, UNIX, Microsoft, etc.) This testing will encompass modifications to the TSA production network, data center infrastructure, and software at both the server and desktop level. These changes may be new systems or modifications to existing systems (Patches, Upgrades, Break/Fix). The primary goal of this testing is to ensure changes meet functional, security, and performance requirements while not adversely affecting the operation of the existing production environment.
- OS: Windows, Solaris and Linux,
- Relational database experience,
- Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Virtualization test environment,
- Mercury (HP) test tool experience,
- Other automated test tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity