- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 6 years' experience with DoD/IC acquisition project management.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition and/or Project Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification.
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Certified SCRUM Master.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity