- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in cloud engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience setting up AWS infrastructure, VCPs, and security user groups and roles.
- Strong experiences with multiple AWS services IIAM, Cloud Formation/Formation Templates, CloudWatch, ECS, Lamda, …).
- Familiarity with containers and container management frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experiences with CI tools.
- Relevant technical Skills (e.g. scripting, Python, etc.).
- AWS Certifications or other cloud certifications.
- Deep understanding of AWS architecture.
- Experience working within DIA.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity