- US Citizenship Required
- 15+ years of experience performing testing activities (less experience will be accepted for candidates with Master's Degree).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred and can be substituted for 3 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an automation test engineer.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred, including tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of industry standard test management and defect tracking solutions (including JIRA) is required
- Experience with Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir), Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN) is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity