- US Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of related experience.
- Expertise in writing/defining performance test strategy/plan.
- Good Hands-on knowledge on performance test tool HP Performance Center/LoadRunner/JMeter 4.0.
- Good knowledge on performance engineering and testing concepts and process.
- Knowledge in APM tools - Dynatrace, AppDynamics and Site-scope, New Relic
Java and .Net Engineering:
- Bottle neck analysis
- JVM Analysis (Thread, Heap and GC)
- Researching customer’s usage patterns and identifying key system performance requirements.
- Work experience in a full software development Lifecycle and exposed to change & defect management.
- Strong understanding of the Software Test Lifecycle across various development methodologies.
- Capable of analyzing performance reports to help with root cause analysis (RCA).
- Benchmarking system performance and working with other vendors to evaluate alternative hardware and software architectures.
- Expertise in Performance Test Management and Estimations.
- Code review capability (java, C#, C++).
- Strong verbal skills.
- Agile concepts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity