- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in senior-level office.
- Proven experience directly supporting an office environment with senior leadership personnel serving in the grades of SES/DISL or at the Flag Officer level.
- Strong working knowledge of office information technology (IT) equipment (e.g., copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, computer workstations, phones, teleconference/video teleconference equipment).
- Proficient in MS Office software applications including SharePoint.
- Assist with the preparation of materials needed for travel.
Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity