- 6-10 yrs. experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 12 yrs. work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly.
- Experience supporting source selection evaluation activities.
- Experience with acquisition planning and other acquisitions functions and tools.
- Experience in IT Management.
- Experience with developing and maintaining schedules and scheduling software.
- Experience with processing metrics to create a process improvement plan.
- Ability to document and demonstrate process improvements by defining need, generating an enhancement, planning and gaining concurrence for the enhancement, effectively scheduling and executing the enhancement including coordination and training.
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Earned Value Management
- Prior experience as a Master Scheduler
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification
- AWS Certified Developer; AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- VCDX-Cloud; VCDX-DVC
- CISCO CCNA Cloud; CCNA Cyber; CCNA Collaboration; CCNA Security
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity