- US Citizenship Required
- 15+ years of experience performing testing activities and/or MS degree in related field
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Expertise in writing/defining performance test strategy/plan
- Good Hands-on knowledge on performance test tool HP Performance Center/LoadRunner/JMeter 4.0
- Good knowledge on performance engineering and testing concepts and process.
- Knowledge in APM tools - Dynatrace, AppDynamics and Site-scope, New Relic
- Researching customer’s usage patterns and identifying key system performance requirements.
- Work experience in a full software development Lifecycle and exposed to change & defect management.
- Strong understanding of the Software Test Lifecycle across various development methodologies.
- Capable of analyzing performance reports to help with root cause analysis (RCA)
- Benchmarking system performance and working with other vendors to evaluate alternative hardware and software architectures.
- Expertise in Performance Test Management and Estimations
- Code review capability (java, C#, C++)
- Strong verbal skills
- Agile concepts.
- Java and .Net Engineering:
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity