- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ yrs. of experience.
- Prepare, review, edit and maintain program technical documents, including software and system engineering documents, CONOPS, test reports, user documentation, implementation documentation, etc.
- Create, review, edit and maintain technical drawings for program documentation.
- Experience in MS Word, PowerPoint or similar.
- Experience in a drawing tool, e.g., Visio.
- Coordinate / interview team members to solicit program information.
- Support preparation, review, edit and maintenance program training materials.
- Strong communication skills with ability to collaborate with multiple Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline, may substitute 2 yrs. of experience.
- A PhD may substitute for 4 yrs. of experience.
- Experience managing a team of technical writers desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity