Eagle Ray, Inc. is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to define and implement approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. Monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement
Duties may include:
- Support applying a systematic engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
- Leverage software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
- Ensure optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- 6-12 years experience in government or industry supporting or leading cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
- One or more Cloud Certifications:
o AWS Certified
o Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
o Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
o IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
o MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
- Demonstrated Citrix XenApp experience or certification.
- Demonstrated experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript, AutoIT or the like.
- SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular).
- Microsoft Clustering experience.
- Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience)
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity